At Khoury Dental Clinic, we the finest and most aesthetic composite products of “3M ESPE®“
Tooth bonding is usually indicated to treat caries, masking discolored teeth, and repairing fractures. The material we use is called “composite resin”. It has the same color of your natural teeth. That’s why we can mimic the shade of any tooth.
In general, composite treatment is considered as a fast treatment. It takes only one appointment to do it.
What are the Main Benefits of Composite?
- Minimally invasive technique – Small amount of tooth reduction is required
- One office visit – Immediate result
- Easily repairable
- High aesthetic result
- Fast and painless procedure
How Long Do Composites Last?
Bonded teeth can last 5-8 years or longer. They require a professional finishing once every few years. Other factors, such as the materials used, the expertise of the dentist, and the patient’s care play also an important role in the longevity of the composite
How to maintain your bonded teeth?
- -Use a night guard
- -Refrain from smoking
- -Have your teeth cleaned twice a year
- -Avoid chewing ice or biting fingernails
- -Minimize the consumption of stain caused by foods and drinks.